Blue Knights 2016

RPK

:peek:

I'm sorry, I wasn't ###### until tonight. The excuse I kept hearing was they were saving it for DATR. That's freaking ridiculous and stupid. IT'S THEIR HOME SHOW. 2nd week of JULY. They have NEVER finished this late.

And I have LOVED BK the past few years, absolutely loved them. But I personally would be so disapointed to not perform what is supposed to be this amazing closer for the home crowd.

There are certain posters starting to point it out that are of note.

I was so disappointed, because I absolutely loved everything, the explosion of color with the guard and props, the building tension, I was SO excited to see what came next, and I was sure it was going to because it's DATR, they have to have it done for that.

I will not mention it again, but come on. That's a helluva show so far. It's sad that the home crowd didn't get to see it all.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I wasn't ###### until tonight. The excuse I kept hearing was they were saving it for DATR. That's freaking ridiculous and stupid. IT'S THEIR HOME SHOW. 2nd week of JULY. They have NEVER finished this late.

And I have LOVED BK the past few years, absolutely loved them. But I personally would be so disapointed to not perform what is supposed to be this amazing closer for the home crowd.

There are certain posters starting to point it out that are of note.

I was so disappointed, because I absolutely loved everything, the explosion of color with the guard and props, the building tension, I was SO excited to see what came next, and I was sure it was going to because it's DATR, they have to have it done for that.

I will not mention it again, but come on. That's a helluva show so far. It's sad that the home crowd didn't get to see it all.

I really am curious what is going on over there. Even if the ending is a temporary one, you have to wonder why something isn't there. Most corps go in knowing most of the closer will change, so why not try at least a little something to get judge feedback?

I really hope the closer will knock it out of the park. If it takes this long to field and it's mediocre.... :/

They NEED to ditch the Siri voice. "oh buh friend it is from the souce mat-" DID I ASK IF IT WAS FROM THE SOURCE MATERIAL. It's pretty horrible, and I think makes the poetry very very ineffective, though on paper it's beautiful. Care about that more than the ending tbh.

From the standstill, it sounds like the narrator at the very end of the show changes from Siri to the girl from That One Second. Maybe (read "hopefully") they will end by connecting the three shows.

*Chord* "I always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry, you will someday." *melody of Because* "Oh what a lovely night that would be."

• Like 2

Definitely 2014 girl. Not sure what's going to happen past that but should be fun

They NEED to ditch the Siri voice. "oh buh friend it is from the souce mat-" DID I ASK IF IT WAS FROM THE SOURCE MATERIAL. It's pretty horrible, and I think makes the poetry very very ineffective, though on paper it's beautiful. Care about that more than the ending tbh.[/quote

If the idea is that humanity is wiped out, wouldn't a synthetic voice make more since. When the closer repeats you get the 2014 girl repeating the phrase and makes sense as a 2nd chance/more human moment. Just my take. I like the robotic voice makes it sound creepy and to me pushes the end of world concept

• Like 3