Blue Knights 2016

RPK

BK slowing down?

Not at all. I think whether they are 7th or 8th it's a great season. They obviously have major talent. Remember they had a slow start and have since passed up Madison, Regiment, and Blue Stars. I think the race for 7th is between them and Blue Stars. I think this year, we have 8 programs that are better than the top 8 programs last year.

• Like 1

According to the members, "The Great Event" is not a singular apocalyptic event. It's every major event in history, from the Holocaust to 9/11 to either of the World Wars. These events are depicted on the mirror props.

• Like 1

According to the members, "The Great Event" is not a singular apocalyptic event. It's every major event in history, from the Holocaust to 9/11 to either of the World Wars. These events are depicted on the mirror props.

So, "The Great Event" is really "The Great Events"?

bump

So let's see what we have in terms of scheduling...

Blue Knights start time for prelims:

9:11 p.m

Time of sunset in Indianapolis on Thursday:

8:45 pm

DANG IT!

Hm. But according to some websites, the time of their performance will be either during or after what's called "civil twilight."

"Next Thursday, after civil twilight, I will play the Moonlight Sonata backwards. ..."

• Like 3

So let's see what we have in terms of scheduling...

Blue Knights start time for prelims:

9:11 p.m

Time of sunset in Indianapolis on Thursday:

8:45 pm

DANG IT!

Hm. But according to some websites, the time of their performance will be either during or after what's called "civil twilight."

"Next Thursday, after civil twilight, I will play the Moonlight Sonata backwards. ..."

I'm positive at the time SOMEWHERE the sun will be going down... where The Great Event is most needed!

Good Luck today Blue Knights! Your show is beautiful and stunning. Have a great run! The Great Event is happening!!!!

• Like 1