2015 DVD/Blu-Ray Appears to be Shipping

Order them all while they are still available. They are worth it.

Well for the next 2 years I'm still a poor college student, so hopefully they are still available then!

Marylander here. Mine is here!

Northern VA here i got mine today too. I had only placed my order about a week ago and never got an email saying they had shipped or anything. I came here and saw that some were seeing them ship and had to log back into the site and put in my order number and only then did I see that my disc was on the truck today. I don't see why they don't send out the information when it is shipping directly to the email addresses.

So, for 2014, I was able to back up my purchased Finals BluRay disc using something like MakeMKV. Is that still a viable application for backing up the 2015 DCI BluRay, or is there a better process. Of course, I am not looking to make copies to distribute or post, although being able to transcode for personal viewing on an iPad would be cool.....any thoughts from the hive mind here?

So, for 2014, I was able to back up my purchased Finals BluRay disc using something like MakeMKV. Is that still a viable application for backing up the 2015 DCI BluRay, or is there a better process. Of course, I am not looking to make copies to distribute or post, although being able to transcode for personal viewing on an iPad would be cool.....any thoughts from the hive mind here?

With MakeMKV for ripping, Handbrake for rendering and Google Drive at $2 a month for 100 GB I made my own Fan Network, available on any of my computers. I knew when Fan Network went away that it wasn't coming back.

Edited by drangin

With MakeMKV for ripping, Handbrake for rendering and Google Drive at $2 a month for 100 GB I made my own Fan Network, available on any of my computers. I knew when Fan Network went away that it wasn't coming back.

If you're ever close to SW Utah, let me know. I've got some work for you.

Thanks, MakeMKV worked great to backup then rip the 2015 BR disc to mkv files; and then I used iSkysoft Media Converter Deluxe to transcode to MP4.....looks and sounds great on my Mac and iPad Mini.