Intrigue In Indy

Have to agree with most of what you have said.

I think Crown two points over Cadets, and just have no idea about Bloo. You are the first person I have heard say they aren't as good as last year.

I am really looking forward to Boston, love Don Quixote music, and the guard uniform is truly stunning!

Which should give you some kind of indication about his predictions.

I'm hoping Cadets come out on top. In fact, I'm pushing for it.

• Like 2

I look forward to seeing all of the shows on DCI Live later in the summer, I'm going to watch Troop's stream on Facebook and then go to the gym. Good luck to all corps.

Remember, good form. Lift from the legs, not from the back!

Things I'm keeping my eyes on:

1. The top three: I think there's no doubt that the Cadets, from a execution standpoint, are behind where they have been at this time of year for the past several years. How far behind? We will see tonight. I have heard the Bluecoats are not as good as last year, so I am curious to know how correct my sources are on that point. If Crown wins, with a big lead over Bluecoats and Cadets, it could tell us there is room, right now, for someone from below to rise up and place in the top 5. I am pretty certain Crown will beat the Cadets.

2. Cavies seem a lot better than last year, based on things I've seen and heard. It will be interesting to see if they are close to the top 3.

3. I have not heard many good things coming out of Rockford, quite the contrary, so like Bluecoats, it will be interesting to see if my sources are right. People I know who have seen them have said the visual design again is suffering and they expect Regiment to drop in placement this year. We shall see.

4. Boston. I didn't watch their preview. Lost interest immediately when I heard the show wasn't going to be shown. I'm very curious about this show.

My prediction:

1 CAROLINA CROWN, 71.35

2 BLUECOATS, 68.25

3 CADETS, 66.80

4 CAVALIERS, 66.25

5 PHANTOM REGIMENT, 64.45

6 BOSTON CRUSADERS, 62.25

Ok... I don't know much, but I do know Crown won't 5 point Cadets tonight. And cavaliers won't be tenths back. But otherwise, I know zero. The order tonight is impossible to predict. I'd say Crown in first is probable. Edited by George Dixon

Also, is this a full panel or partial tonight? I know how the first couple of contests can be kind of wonky with the judges.

Also, is this a full panel or partial tonight? I know how the first couple of contests can be kind of wonky with the judges.

I found a box of pop tarts in the back of my cabinet. THAT'S wonky!

• Like 1

I think full. ?

• Like 1

Which should give you some kind of indication about his predictions.

I'm hoping Cadets come out on top. In fact, I'm pushing for it.

2000, of course I would love our corps to come out on top. I am just going on the videos I have seen. Crown is cleaner, and cleaner wins in June.....it might not win in August though :silly:

• Like 1