Feelin' Fresno!

Here come the freaking MADISON SCOUTS.

LETS GO!!!!

Gotcha. In 1990, Cadets didn't have their closer on the field as late as July 7. They went on to win that year. Honestly a smart approach.

It might be July 7 for BK this year, when they play Ogden or maybe even July 9 when they play DATR before we see the whole show.

Still going... BK not quite done with their show. Scouts up next. I'm only periscoping the first few minutes of openers because I REALLY want to fully enjoy the show.

• Like 4

Still going... BK not quite done with their show. Scouts up next. I'm only periscoping the first few minutes of openers because I REALLY want to fully enjoy the show.

Thanks!!!

I just got home from work, would you be willing to share your twitter? It'd be awesome to watch on the computer instead of on my phone!

Great to hear Scouts doing JC Superstar music. Great book, lots o swagger, great corps this year:)

Refreshing. I'm all for the effects and mics on solos but nice to hear unplugged for a change

• Like 1