Pittsburgh Playoff: 6/28

Supposedly a full minute change so a day or two to practice is key

agreed

They also have a guard costume change and some silk changes, heard yellow and red sets, and we should see those between tonight and Thursday

I'm sorry, I don't know how to link.... but this same guy, Rich Conti has a periscope vid of Phantom Regiment's performance, as well.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I don't know how to link.... but this same guy, Rich Conti has a periscope vid of Phantom Regiment's performance, as well.

I would have posted it, but I was on a train and kept losing signal.

Scores from Pittsburgh PA Boston Crusaders-62.5 Crossmen-63.6 Phantom Regiment-67.0 Cadets-70.8 Bluecoats-73.1

Crossmen extend lead on Boston, but both corps scores are down from last night. Other corps come in about where you would expect.

Review after tonight

(Guard cause that's what I know :P)

Crossmen-pretty clean for this early in the season but the simplicity of there flag book might hurt them come augest.

BAC-all I can think when I saw this show is potential, they could end up anywhere, was cleaner then usual aside from some odd flag drops, the show felt rushed but I hope this will be fixed during the season.

Phantom Regiment-first time seeing them this season and was very disappointed, the whole visual program fell flat, although they sounded great.

Cadets-wow they cleaned the hell out of this show since I saw it last, this is most definitely a contender for a medal if not gold.

Bluecoats-they were really exciting to watch, I really think they could take home gold this year, and kudos to the weapon line the rotations on those tosses were amazing.

Guard ranking

1-Bluecoats

2-Cadets

3-Boston

4-Crossmen

5-Phantom Regiment

• Like 1

Review after tonight

(Guard cause that's what I know :P)

Crossmen-pretty clean for this early in the season but the simplicity of there flag book might hurt them come augest.

BAC-all I can think when I saw this show is potential, they could end up anywhere, was cleaner then usual aside from some odd flag drops, the show felt rushed but I hope this will be fixed during the season.

Phantom Regiment-first time seeing them this season and was very disappointed, the whole visual program fell flat, although they sounded great.

Cadets-wow they cleaned the hell out of this show since I saw it last, this is most definitely a contender for a medal if not gold.

Bluecoats-they were really exciting to watch, I really think they could take home gold this year, and kudos to the weapon line the rotations on those tosses were amazing.

Guard ranking

1-Bluecoats

2-Cadets

3-Boston

4-Crossmen

5-Phantom Regiment

Um...so you think Cadets could beat Bluecoats, Crown, BD and SCV this year at Finals?

• Like 1