La Crosse Crithomancy - 5 July 2016 La Crosse, WI

Music City - 51.3

Genesis - 50.6

Colt Cadets - 43.8

River City Rhythm - 42.6

Pretty much 0 visual score, only one judge. Genesis still well below their opening score. Music City came in hot. Nice!

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Music City - 51.3

Genesis - 50.6

Colt Cadets - 43.8

River City Rhythm - 42.6

Wow, make sense of that. All of a sudden they've shrunk the strike zone

Pretty much 0 visual score, only one judge. Genesis still well below their opening score. Music City came in not. Nice!

Do we know who got to perform, and who got rained out? Many of these groups will be heading about 3 hours west for the mankato show tomorrow night.

The last picture BSG posted was of Pioneer, so I'd guess the show stopped after them.

Music City - 51.3

Genesis - 50.6

Colt Cadets - 43.8

River City Rhythm - 42.6

Pretty much 0 visual score, only one judge. Genesis still well below their opening score. Music City came in hot. Nice!

So Music City wins their class . . . while dropping more than four points from their score on Sunday!

And having dropped more than eight points on Saturday, Genesis recovers exactly one point today.

And best of all: Colt Cadets, who jumped up nine points on Sunday, tonight loses six of them.

Can scoring the "show of the night" plausibly account for this?

• Like 1

So Music City wins their class . . . while dropping more than four points from their score on Sunday!

And having dropped more than eight points on Saturday, Genesis recovers exactly one point today.

And best of all: Colt Cadets, who jumped up nine points on Sunday, tonight loses six of them.

I don't know. It's crazy. Then you have Spartans/7th popping a 56/55 respectively. I'd bet that's more accurate, hard to believe Genesis is under their opening score from June 26th by 4 points.

I guess it is good that we didnt get World Class scores! Heads would explode :P

In a learning mode here - what are you referring to with the "show of the night" reference?

I am astounded by the apparently random scoring night to night. Scores moving wildly...must be incredibly frustrating for performers and staff who are working so hard to see their scores go down so dramatically.