CrownBeat [July 8 2016]

On the webcast last weekend, it sounded like the announcer called Cadets' show "Statutes Awakening".

(Although maybe there's a good drum corps show to be made about the Supreme Court?)

It sounds catchy...

I'm just a bill, sitting here on capital hill...

• Like 1

On the webcast last weekend, it sounded like the announcer called Cadets' show "Statutes Awakening".

(Although maybe there's a good drum corps show to be made about the Supreme Court?)

Now, there's a thread certain to get shot down. For each of the 2016 Presidential candidates (including the Primaries), associate each with a Drum Corps show past or present.

It sounds catchy...

I'm just a bill, sitting here on capital hill...

Didn't cadets do this show two years ago?

• Like 1

Then again, The Crossmen look like a lock for finals.

Every year we tend to say there will be several great corps not making finals. This year several really good corps won't make the top 17

• Like 2

Boston was alright until the chaotic part before the end, then it got good. I'd say they still have to fix these windmills. Reminds me of the trampolines in Crown 2014.

Wow, Cadets. This show will content for the top spot. Amazing! The first hit was spectacular and the hit with the guard in gold and dancing in the middle, that was amazing! I'd like to have my eye drawn to the statue man as he starts awakening, though.

• Like 1