2 Bluecoats 84.100
3 Carolina Crown 83.950
4 Santa Clara Vanguard 80.800
5 The Cadets 80.550
6 The Cavaliers 79.450
7 Phantom Regiment 76.850
8 Blue Knights 75.600

Wow, very competitive.

Only .75 separating the top 3. Bloo is definitely not clean so that could be good for them, unless they don't clean. They are in a good position, and so is Crown.

SCV beating Cadets by .25, and both corps have plenty to clean, but Cadets have more to clean and fix. I still give SCV the edge going into Finals, but it's close. And Cavaliers continue to score well. Just a little over a point behind the Cadets.

Can Phantom stay in front of BK? Love Phantom's show. Regardless of placement it's the kind of show you walk away from and say "wow, I just heard some great music and saw a visual production I can actually understand."

• Like 1

RAMD, a long long time ago, thank goodness. :shutup:

• Like 1

I have a feeling we'll see some changes in that top 5 come San Antonio !

Your earlier disclaimer about TOC scores ... Nice reminder that TOC is wonky

Of course! People are free to take these scores as seriously as they want to, I'm going to take them with the tiniest grain of salt imaginable. I doubt PR is actuallly within 2.6 points of Cavies, as much as I love them.

Can Phantom stay in front of BK? Love Phantom's show. Regardless of placement it's the kind of show you walk away from and say "wow, I just heard some great music and saw a visual production I can actually understand."

I don't think Phantom will stay in front of BK. They might not even stay in front of Blue Stars and Madison. Their show I just think is lacking, although their visual design is better than last year.

• Like 2

Wow, very competitive.

Only .75 separating the top 3. Bloo is definitely not clean so that could be good for them, unless they don't clean. They are in a good position, and so is Crown.

SCV beating Cadets by .25, and both corps have plenty to clean, but Cadets have more to clean and fix. I still give SCV the edge going into Finals, but it's close. And Cavaliers continue to score well. Just a little over a point behind the Cadets.

All the top 3 have reason for optimism, with regards to gold medal chances. Should be fun.

By a sliver.

BD 1st in GE. Didn't see that coming.

yeah.. I'm with you mboogey73 I don't understand the GE score for BD at all. Their brass and battery is amazing as always, but overall GE? I just don't see what the judges see.