Drenched in DeKalb

This. I love Bluecoats show, but I'm not sure I get why everyone says it's so innovative. The ramps (which are awesome) and the main corps uniforms (which I love) aren't exactly innovative. To me, their show is very BDesque. Musically and visually, we've been seeing this type of show from BD for years. It's very much a BD show, IMO.

The visually oriented opening reminds me of BK's Avian

Hey there,

I am commenting right now on the Coats show using their free BluecoatsFan wifi. Weird thing is, I type in my comments and they show up noticeably later. It's a delay, like in music...oh what's the term? Hazing? Tazing? Something like that.

Oh well, I'm sure no one else has noticed any timing problems. Back to the show!

• Like 3

Hey there,

I am commenting right now on the Coats show using their free BluecoatsFan wifi. Weird thing is, I type in my comments and they show up noticeably later. It's a delay, like in music...oh what's the term? Hazing? Tazing? Something like that.

Oh well, I'm sure no one else has noticed any timing problems. Back to the show!

It's just a phase..

• Like 2

I went to a pizza parlor and when I heard the organ I had a religious experience and saw crown.

Ease up on the LSD.

So anyone else hear Elsa's played on that King brass?! Absolutely gorgeous :babies:

There is definitely a special sound to that King Brass. Of course Phantom and Blue Devils have tons of talent that could play well on anything, but I do love the King brass...made right up the street from us here in Canton (Eastlake, OH near Cleveland). I am also a big fan of the Kanstul brass.

• Like 1