Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

BD techincally brilliant tour de force. What is amazing and a tribute to the talent that is out there is this show could conceivably come in third. It doesn't matter the top 3 this year will go down as the best top 3 ever IMHO. I'm pulling for the first ever 3 way tie.

• Like 3

Then why the Hades do they do so little marching?!?!?!?!?!?! Too much dancing and wiggling and not enough time showing off their marching ability and drill. That, to me, is a big reason why they're trailing Crown and Bloo right now.

I agree, but that hasn't stopped them from winning in 2012, 2014 or 2015.

Whoo! Drum major baton pull.

Then why the Hades do they do so little marching?!?!?!?!?!?! Too much dancing and wiggling and not enough time showing off their marching ability and drill. That, to me, is a big reason why they're trailing Crown and Bloo right now.

BD's trailing Bloo? Might want to check the most recent scores.

Edited by Yorkvillain

BD not getting the same response the Bloooo or Crown got.

When loud cheering becomes part of the sheets than i will worry for BD. Actually no i won't cause if that does become part of the sheets, BD will design a show that will blow the house down since they play to the sheets like so many accuse them of doing.

• Like 1

Phantom and SCV are gonna get so many re-listens from me this year.

• Like 7

Yes, because park and hack is really entertaining. I could give a crap about the sheets, I want to be entertained. I haven't enjoyed a BD show since 2004, but that's just me. Not my cuppa.

When loud cheering becomes part of the sheets than i will worry for BD. Actually no i won't cause if that does become part of the sheets, BD will design a show that will blow the house down since they play to the sheets like so many accuse them of doing.

• Like 2

pbeau, on 29 Jul 2016 - 10:56 PM, said:snapback.png

BD the best show tonight

I disagree. I think Crown may win tonight, followed by Bloo.

Bloo, BD, then Crown.

Edited by wvu80