NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

Just got home from the show, soaking wet....lol, seeing the Bluecoats live was a treat, worth the 100 bucks.

How is that hating? I've been to a few shows in my 50 years in the activity where they cancelled intermission so the show could be completed before the rains came.

It was a joke...

Did anyone else hear that dude yell vanguard at a random time in their show?

Besides the fact that INT is where they sell lots of stuff, you can't just tell the corps with little warning that they have to perform earlier. They are tightly scheduled based on their planned start time. A corps that's scheduled for 9:00 can't be told at the last minute they have to perform at 8:30.

I've been to shows where they've cancelled intermission because of weather. Last year in fact. Maybe it's a Midwest phenomenon. Edited by Terri Schehr

How is that hating? I've been to a few shows in my 50 years in the activity where they cancelled intermission so the show could be completed before the rains came.

It was a joke..... Lol. I guess people are not to be messed with on here tonight.

It was a joke..... Lol. I guess people are not to be messed with on here tonight.

First rule of DCP ... Don't mess with INT.