DCI Eastern Classic - Saturday Aug. 6, 2016

I've logged out and relogged in.

I've cleared the cache and browsing history to the beginning of time.

I've rebooted twice.

Nothing!

Go to http://www.dci.org/wearethehits.dbml and click on live chat support. They fixed it for me so they should know how to fix it for everyone.

• Like 1

I've logged out and relogged in.

I've cleared the cache and browsing history to the beginning of time.

I've rebooted twice.

Nothing!

I've completed all of those task. In addition, I tried another laptop and iPad. They're not responding to chat anymore. Emily, Emily?

I would take this down if you actually have the intention of doing this, since it is admitting fraud.

I own the package. It's not fraud nor would I ever commit fraud. Geez.

I would take this down if you actually have the intention of doing this, since it is admitting fraud.

It doesn't seem like fraud to me, considering he's only getting what he paid for already.

• Like 1

Not sure why, but Mandarins' show just reminded me of the Hayao Miayazaki film Princess Mononoke. One of his films would be an excellent inspiration for a show, and I think it would be right up Mandarins' alley.

I really like their show this year. And I agree, a good idea.

Not sure why, but Mandarins' show just reminded me of the Hayao Miayazaki film Princess Mononoke. One of his films would be an excellent inspiration for a show, and I think it would be right up Mandarins' alley.

It's the forest spirit character wafting through the bamboo. The closing number to Spirited Away would make an amazing ballad.

• Like 1

Go to http://www.dci.org/wearethehits.dbml and click on live chat support. They fixed it for me so they should know how to fix it for everyone.

They've only replied to a chat request once to say they were working on it. Yes, I have been polite but my patience is wearing thin. I've already missed PC. If I miss too many more, I won't be able to watch the entire feed (if they get it fixed) before they pull it down.