Hard Corps update?

I bet this poster is a pretty big indicator of how seriously they took portraying this activity accurately.

I bet you're wrong. However, they will dramatize things for tv. An episode will NOT be "30 minutes of unpacking a truck" or "how to feed 200 people in 15 minutes out of a truck"

It's called television. There isn't a reality docudrama that's ever been created that gives the talent the right to review and approve creative. When you put up the money, you get a voice. Until then, you get whatever pub comes from the show.

I had a client on Undercover Boss. We never even saw the footage, let alone the edit, until it aired on national television.

EXACTLY! Why would anyone even think it would show anything creative about corps? why do you think they call it the idiot box? Look what reality TV did to the culinary profession. It ruined it.

• Like 2

Baked Alaska.

Mmmmmmm.

Is that tv show? #### gotta search for that!

The only Alaska show I can't watch is Alaska -- The Last Frontier. That family gives me the heebee-jeebees :-/

But catching fish, mining for gold, living off the grid, alaska mega machines -- I'm all in. It's kinda spooky.

Is that tv show? #### gotta search for that!

The only Alaska show I can't watch is Alaska -- The Last Frontier. That family gives me the heebee-jeebees :-/

But catching fish, mining for gold, living off the grid, alaska mega machines -- I'm all in. It's kinda spooky.

FNM080109Cover021_pink_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni