Hard Corps update?

Perhaps BD needs to be a little more RELENTLESS in their pursuit of their tarp

Looking at a certain top three corps ...

J'accuse!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

The film crew stealing the tarp to create drama would probably get them taken to court VERY VERY fast.

The have the right to document the season, NOT to interfere with it.

I wouldn't be so sure about that unless you've seen the contract.

Back to the topic of "right corps" to cover. Given "Cinderella Stories" are always good to cover in sports films, a film crew covering Academy's season would have gotten lots of "underdog comes through" footage. I don't know if would be called "drama", but it certainly make good documentary material.

Good reality TV is all about interpersonal drama. I suspect the actual competitive aspect won't be as important.

In drum corps, interpersonal drama can come from the results of competition.

I wouldn't be so sure about that unless you've seen the contract.

Back to the topic of "right corps" to cover. Given "Cinderella Stories" are always good to cover in sports films, a film crew covering Academy's season would have gotten lots of "underdog comes through" footage. I don't know if would be called "drama", but it certainly make good documentary material.

In drum corps, interpersonal drama can come from the results of competition.

Sure , some of it. But watch a program like Hard Knocks. The competition plays second fiddle to the personalities and the "inside view" of making a team in the NFL. (Which IMHO is why it's going to be hard to get a profitable-sized audience to watch Hard Corps. How many people are really interested in seeing "inside the locker room" of a marching band? )

• Like 1

Not sure about that. I believe "reality" shows are often cooked.

Actually, all reality shows are mostly cooked. Ever since Survivor pulled back the curtain, every reality show has shown that it has to be mostly scripted in order for the studio/network to know how to market it, schedule it, and stage it for maximum ratings. There is no "reality" in reality programming.

• Like 1

"Probably stolen" + police report = insurance coverage for the replacement?

"Probably stolen" + police report = insurance coverage for the replacement?

Don't believe all the Propaganda. I'm sure they've Hunted for the darned thing since it turned up missing in Georgia. You can bet they've turned the place Downside Up. By now, I'm sure they've had an Awakening that their Relentless pursuit has turned up with O leads. It's been a Great Event. Perhaps a Voice of Promise will be heard, our Hero awaits!

• Like 6

Don't believe all the Propaganda. I'm sure they've Hunted for the darned thing since it turned up missing in Georgia. You can bet they've turned the place Downside Up. By now, I'm sure they've had an Awakening that their Relentless pursuit has turned up with O leads. It's been a Great Event. Perhaps a Voice of Promise will be heard, our Hero awaits!

And hopefully, The (re)Union we've all awaited.

• Like 2