DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PRELIMS - 8/11/16

So is it safe to say that maybe the Coats will be the winners? I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but...... That is a huge gap.

• Like 1

Wow Academy tonight was awesome. I think they got the score right on that one. Crown, please bring back your old ending. Give me revenge, not mercy. :) Blue Devils, first show in years that I really like! And BLOO, well, let's just say I was surrounded by BD / SCV alumni in the theater tonight, and they were all BLOOing. Very classy bunch and they all wished my team luck. We didn't have our best performance, but that was due to the mountains of pressure on these kids. 40 years of our alumni waiting for them to do something magical, so it is totally understandable that there are some nerves to work out. Scores tonight should help. See you tomorrow!

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 4

find a new theater. we get HS kids but they are well-behaved and if they weren't i would give them the evil stare.

Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

IMO

• Like 1

That made me literally laugh really hard.

I guess he's fighting off the Scurvy. LOL

And where the Schwifty did he get that many oranges...

I want to know how he snuck do many into the theatre.

Wow Academy tonight was awesome. I think they got the score right on that one. Crown, please bring back your old ending. Give me revenge, not mercy. :) Blue Devils, first show in years that I really like! And BLOO, well, let's just say I was surrounded by BD / SCV alumni in the theater tonight, and they were all BLOOing. Very classy bunch and they all wished my team luck. We didn't have our best performance, but that was due to the mountains of pressure on these kids. 40 years of our alumni waiting for them to do something magical, so it is totally understandable that there are some nerves to work out. Scores tonight should help. See you tomorrow!

The pressure may be building, but after seeing that show, I am absolutely sure they will pull it off.

• Like 1

I want to know how he snuck do many into the theatre.

I second this.

So is it safe to say that maybe the Coats will be the winners? I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but...... That is a huge gap.

Much bigger gaps have been closed between Prelims and Finals before.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

It wasn't that huge, definitely still anyone's game.