A Favor

Tell that to an 18 year old Marine who just finished basic training!

If he were my kid, that's exactly what I would call him! I'm more than 50, try calling me a kid.

Then watch me smile. :cool:

• Like 1

Poor Cappy... lol

I thought DD's post was a nice gesture. My opinion is he puts a lot of thought into what he writes and I read no offence into what was posted. He is definitely not the first person to post something like that on DCP.

He's also not the first person to receive criticism for posting like that.

I thought DD's post was a nice gesture. My opinion is he puts a lot of thought into what he writes and I read no offence into what was posted. He is definitely not the first person to post something like that on DCP.

He's also not the first person to receive criticism for posting like that.

Yes right after his inane first post lecturing us to be kind he insults everyone in the second post and contradicts his first post by saying none of the members read dcp anyway

It was very well thought out and kind

Not!

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2

Or how about, no negative comments from people who don't really know what they are talking about, or have never been through this activity and TRULY understand the sacrifice that goes into a season of drum corps.

Who gets to judge who does or doesn't know what they're talking about, you?. How about you don't post at all. How would you like that? Please people, stop trying to censor thought and opinion.

Yes right after his inane first post lecturing us to be kind he insults everyone in the second post and contradicts his first post by saying none of the members read dcp anyway

It was very well thought out and kind

Not!

I'm sorry he pushed your buttons. When I read his post I don't come to the same conclusion.

I'm sorry he pushed your buttons. When I read his post I don't come to the same conclusion.

And you are free to think that way as George is free to think and post his way. That's NOT what DD originally posted. He wanted people to post his way or no way at all. Therein lies the problem as I see it.

• Like 1