DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Oh, sweet! Conor Ebersole (Crossmen baritone) is going to join his uncle Doug Gonya on the field for In The Stone!

• Like 3

I love following these threads where people think there are issues that really are not there.

By the way, if you can make it out to SoundSport tomorrow, Bridgemen Alumni will perform in exhibition and will be joined by Jersey Surf for In The Stone. Over 200 horns!

• Like 1

No bug squash but they did a "one hand wave" during the last chord. Then the collapse.

Cadets.

Maybe not better (who knows?) but every bit as good.

Crown's not bad either. :cool:

See the thing is that the writing is just as important as the performers. BD's book is made to feature the sops. Both Crown and Cadets have them blend in a lot more with everything else while BD emphasizes them

By the way, if you can make it out to SoundSport tomorrow, Bridgemen Alumni will perform in exhibition and will be joined by Jersey Surf for In The Stone. Over 200 horns!

They were together for Allentown. It was way fun.

Bridgemen.... I am gonna miss ya

don't get me wrong i have mad respect for alumni corps, but my 80's generation seems to get lost with these groups. most of the stuff is 60's throw down music

I'm sure they were before the show... let's be honest.

Knowing the folks in the Bridgemen.... better than you do, obviously... they weren't.