The Wink

not sure what is causing the mic not to pick up this outstanding playing -- is he too close to the mic? Are all of the levels just crazy high, so he's not getting picked up? Maybe it would come though better if he just didn't play into the mic? really interesting sound engineering question --

It seems to depend on the setup... He was picked up quite well in Indy in the June webcast

It seems to depend on the setup... He was picked up quite well in Indy in the June webcast

He sounded great inside the stadium, though I was in the blast zone.

I just wish the moment hadn't been ruined by the flugel solo. But you take what you can get.

• Like 1

He sounded great inside the stadium, though I was in the blast zone.

I just wish the moment hadn't been ruined by the flugel solo. But you take what you can get.

I am with you ... Being in the stadium, the only solo that I thought the mike didn't pick up was the second flugel in Great Gig. Only time this year it failed.

This move will forever be known as "The Wink"

Name: Shayne O'Brien

Corps: Bluecoats

Legend Status: Achieved

C'mon Playa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZCBjQ46CDg

Thanks to our friends at LotHype.com for the nice edits.

Thanks for the love<3

I am with you ... Being in the stadium, the only solo that I thought the mike didn't pick up was the second flugel in Great Gig. Only time this year it failed.

I had a fantastic view of the flugel soloist, he flubbed and couldn't play. He blew out his lips and mimed playing. Really unfortunate, but tomorrow is when it counts.

Not sure what you're NOT hearing because it came through LOUD and clear

LOS.

Just sayin' I was in the blast zone in section 141, and he disappeared totally.

I had a fantastic view of the flugel soloist, he flubbed and couldn't play. He blew out his lips and mimed playing. Really unfortunate, but tomorrow is when it counts.

That is so weird, because he is golden all the time, but I believe you.

The Bluecoats Peak.