2017 PREDICTIONS!

You know what I mean. They WERE part of that process...

They did their best with the concept and design choices that were ill conceived before they even started putting notes to the paper.

Actually, it's pretty much just the percussion team that will be designing for Boston Crusaders that used to be at Cadets if I'm not mistaken? Bocook, Pemberton, the guard design staff, etc. are not at BAC. A larger majority of the voice in the design staff is coming from Carolina Crowns previous team. Drill, guard, and overall concept. Who had their own major hits and a handful of misses.

I don't think it's fair to expect them to continue the same work in a different environment. They're in a new environment with new people. They might get to do things they were not able to do at their previous homes because maybe it didn't fit the style or other reasons.

• Like 1

01. Blue Devils

02. Santa Clara Vanguard

03. Carolina Crown

04. Bluecoats

05. Cadets

06. Cavaliers

07. Blue Stars

08. Phantom Regiment

09. Crossmen

10. Academy

11. Troopers

12. Oregon Crusaders

13. Blue Knights

14. Madison Scouts

15. Boston Crusaders

Um... Boston and BK not performing Saturday night? Care to explain your thought process?

Um... Boston and BK not performing Saturday night? Care to explain your thought process?

Perhaps he/she simply has a hunch or hope that Troopers and OC will be better than Boston and Blue Knights next year. Sure, it's a stretch, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities. I mean, Boston came within a couple of tenths of missing the Saturday night show last year, and Madison dropped from 8th in 2015 to 13th last year. Whose to say that BK can't drop from 7th to 13th?

That's the beauty of predictions. They are your personal thoughts on what you think (or want) to happen.

That's the beauty of predictions. They are your personal thoughts on what you think (or want) to happen.

Which is why I was simply asking for an elaboration.

• Like 1

I don't think I or anyone woulda had Madison Scouts going 8th to 13th AND The Academy going 15th to 11th. A lot can happen that we don't expect.

Agree! Especially when the usual range is either +2, even, or -2...

01. Blue Devils

02. Santa Clara Vanguard

03. Carolina Crown

04. Bluecoats

05. Cadets

06. Cavaliers

07. Blue Stars

08. Phantom Regiment

09. Crossmen

10. Academy

11. Troopers

12. Oregon Crusaders

13. Blue Knights

14. Madison Scouts

15. Boston Crusaders

Flip Cavies and Cadets and I am ok with this. I would enjoy seeing Oregon Crusaders in finals