2017 PREDICTIONS!

28 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

Because it's a prediction, why should it have to be justified? I also have them dropping out. They barely made it last year, and even with their changes, I think it'll be a down year.

I agree. No prediction has to be " justified ", as its impossible to do anyway. Besides, you are certainly not alone, as several DCP'er regulars on here are predicting that this will be  a down year  for the Boston Crusaders with all the staff changes in brass, percussion, guard they have undergone.

Edited by BRASSO

2 hours ago, henry7184 said:

6. Blue Knights

7. Cadets

This would be an exciting development for Fans ( except in CadetsLand ) as  the Blue Knights have never finished ahead of the Cadets at Finals before in DCI.

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

This would be an exciting development for Fans ( except in CadetsLand ) as  the Blue Knights have never finished ahead of the Cadets at Finals before in DCI.

In fact- BK has never beaten the Cadets at any time:) The Blue Devils and the Cadets are the only two corps they've never beaten at any show of any kind. So that would be very very exciting indeed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wesleyrp said:

In fact- BK has never beaten the Cadets at any time:) The Blue Devils and the Cadets are the only two corps they've never beaten at any show of any kind. So that would be very very exciting indeed.

Yes, Wes.. I was going to state that BK has never beaten the Cadets before, but was not entirely certain, so above just stated in DCI " at Finals". Thanks for confirming this.

(basically) April edition of my Finals predictions 

1. Blue Devil's 

2. Bluecoats

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Cavaliers

5. Carolina Crown

6. Boston Crusaders

7. Blue Knights

8. Cadets

9. Blue Stars

10. Academy

11. Phantom Regiment

12. Crossmen

Edited by brassdude6171

15 hours ago, henry7184 said:

4th ain't gonna happen for BK if they can't get their complete show on the field by the end of July.

Well, since they are 6 months ahead of schedule,learning drill in april,had the entire musical selection at march camp. They are ahead of every corps from a design standpoint. I'd say that is not going to be an issue as far getting things on the field. 

P.S. I won't be surprised if they have the entire show on the field 2 1/2 weeks into spring training. I know for a fact, they are trying to put the entire opener on the field next camp.(have to put "try" because we have to see how much they get done within a camp) 

Edited by TheDCIpilot
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheDCIpilot said:

Well, since they are 6 months ahead of schedule,learning drill in april,had the entire musical selection at march camp. They are ahead of every corps from a design standpoint. I'd say that is not going to be an issue as far getting things on the field. 

After last years hype I'll wait til I see it.  I sure hope they do, they have everything in place for a killer show.  

29 minutes ago, TheDCIpilot said:

P.S. I won't be surprised if they have the entire show on the field 2 1/2 weeks into spring training. I know for a fact, they are putting the entire opener on the field next camp. 

I've been holding off this year and I haven't been to one of their show and tells yet.  This is good news to me.  Now I'll make sure I'm there in April to see the opener.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

I've been holding off this year and I haven't been to one of their show and tells yet.  This is good news to me.  Now I'll make sure I'm there in April to see the opener.

I hope you do get to see what they get done on the opener at camp, I have heard that it is truly something. :thumbs-up:

Edited by TheDCIpilot

3 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

(basically) April edition of my Finals predictions 

1. Blue Devil's 

2. Bluecoats

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Cavaliers

5. Carolina Crown

6. Boston Crusaders

7. Blue Knights

8. Cadets

9. Blue Stars

10. Academy

11. Phantom Regiment

12. Crossmen

If this happened, it would be a breath of fresh air to an activity crying out for more placement shifts from one season to the next, imo. . Although this prediction, if it came true, would have no new finalists from last season's Top 12, it still would represent a shake up in the entrenched Old Order in the upper echelon of DCI in the World Class Division.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1