Staff merri-go-round

Seriously though if I'm a kid in the Cadets, I take a look at that brass staff and BAC sounds better and better...

Absolutely... but not just in Cadets.... all the Corps, and also including those in MB that believe they have the talent to try and make a spot in a DCI line in 2017. The staff that Boston is putting together knows how to teach, motivate & maximize one's abilities. The morale in the Corps is great right now too. Can't overlook the importance of that either, imo.

• Like 5

Absolutely... but not just in Cadets.... all the Corps, and also including those in MB that believe they have the talent to try and make a spot in a DCI line in 2017. The staff that Boston is putting together knows how to teach, motivate & maximize one's abilities. The morale in the Corps is great right now too. Can't overlook the importance of that either, imo.

Sure but I was talking more about the fact that Hopkins replaced Gino Cipriani and company with the crew they announced tonight. Kids following Gino suddenly seems much more likely than it did a few days ago, just my opinion from the outside.

Sure but I was talking more about the fact that Hopkins replaced Gino Cipriani and company with the crew they announced tonight. Kids following Gino suddenly seems much more likely than it did a few days ago, just my opinion from the outside.

I understand your point... and it has merit, imo. Time will tell.

The Cavaliers just announced they signed the same design team from this season to a multi year agreement!

https://cavaliers.org/news/cavaliers-design-team-returns-2017-multi-year-agreement

Cavies have got their swagger back! This is a good move.

• Like 2