2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, CorpwithanS said:

Persevere, Giant!

Seems I've awakened the great DCI memories and knowledge of past shows by some and they're kicking my butt big time.  Where the helll is BRASSO and his Amos Decker memory when I'm drowning here?

• Like 2

On 15/06/2017 at 10:46 PM, Ghost said:

Seems I've awakened the great DCI memories and knowledge of past shows by some and they're kicking my butt big time.  Where the helll is BRASSO and his Amos Decker memory when I'm drowning here?

Good memories and foundation.. I miss Schaumburg and the Des Plaines Corps too. Great competitors along with the Corps from NJ!

Edited by CorpwithanS
U not E
  • Like 1

Before I forget.  I've been disappointed the last couple of years with the pre season hype about the Crusaders.  Many have taking a wait and hold attitude this year for the most part.  What I've found nice to read from some today, who might not have strong allegiances to Boston, is their enjoyment of todays Concert in The Park.  Thank you.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You made me smile.  Old Guardsmen French horn player here.  

Ha Ha loved your brassline/book and guard. BAC sop here..

miss them and Anaheim..happy the Troop are still with us.

Nice to meet you, Terri.

Edited by CorpwithanS
added
  • Like 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Old Guardsmen French horn player here.  

From 58-64 (Braintree Braves & Warriors 58-63 and the BAC my first year in 64) that's the instrument I had.  At 11years old in 58, Ed Denon said "this is what you're going to play."  Not any easy horn to play, especially tough parts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

From 58-64 (Braintree Braves & Warriors 58-63 and the BAC my first year in 64) that's the instrument I had.  At 11years old in 58, Ed Denon said "this is what you're going to play."  Not any easy horn to play, especially tough parts.

Ed was my hero..glad his son is with Crossmen. Formative times but loving the musicianship these days. Never be afraid to honk! Support your local corps.Cheers mate.

Edited by CorpwithanS

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Ha! No doubt, no doubt. See my previous post: we produced The Crucible last year:

cleveland-play-house.jpg

The Crucible is of course about 20th Century "witch hunts".

ok well then I was clearly stating the obvious to you lol

I just feel the "witch trials" hysteria can make such a modern statement on society - it's almost like "social media" today in a way

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I was out.. so now it looks like its been a veritable death by a thousand cuts here with you, Ghost... I can't be everywhere to save your sorry azz... haha!. You got yourself into this, you get yourself out of it...  or radio Hg for air support, a medic, and a chopper to evacuate you off your hill of battle... lol!

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2