2017 Boston Crusaders

6 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I am sensing through pics I've seen the performance I will see in Lawrence is going to be so dramatically different than what I saw in Everett.  The staff is doing s masterful job of layering and filling while cleaning.  I am especially excited to see cleaning! Yay!  I said it before and I will say it again, the experi nice of the staff is what is making this show progress. This year, having staff tour with the corps is making a HUGE difference in performance levels.  The show development planning during the tour and teaching the kids HOW to perform the show, is the value in Bostons game plan.  The amount of detail is incredible.  From the whispering of the community to the subtle quick guard work the percussion movement, it is evident they are looking past 6th.  Keep up the good work Boston.... you are Giants.

I thought this was standard practice. Has it not been this way with BAC in recent years?

6 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

July 16th, 2017 - We are on plan!

No hype - just excitement about our Corps.

Organization is strong and healthy in all ways.

Leadership and staff are doing well and signed to long term contracts.

Members are experienced and working hard, delivering consistent superior performances and being rewarded for it by the audience and judges.

Corps is touring well, eating well and the pace of tour has been great.

Scoring and seeded in the top 6 and competing with the top, major turnaround from previous seasons.

Looking forward to finishing strong and positioning ourselves for the future.

No hype, just excitement about our Corps.

July 16, 2017 looks and feels a lot better than July 16, 2016.

We are on plan!

Just speaking broadly, I was astonished to hear that this isn't always true for some corps. Whenever I worked behind the scenes I heard stories of corps having to ration food to small portions to feed everyone on tour. #1 priority should be the carols' health and wellbeing. 

1 hour ago, phd-student-TTU said:

I thought this was standard practice. Has it not been this way with BAC in recent years?

Staff flows in and out through the season..it is quite commonplace among all the corps actually...but there is definitely more consistency this season for sure...

• Like 1

Nice SA slot,BAC!

Your Danish Cousins

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

July 16th, 2017 - We are on plan!  Leadership and staff are doing well and signed to long term contracts

4 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Beginning with ST, the leadership and staff spend the bulk of the season up to finals with the corps.

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Beginning with ST, the leadership and staff spend the bulk of the season up to finals with the corps.

100% true this season...the big dawgs will have spent their time with the corps from spring training til finals...can't say much about years past...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3