Cadets 2017

He is the CEO of an organization. He is very much a public figure. He could easily make his Facebook private and post everything through the YEA or Cadets Facebook page like everyone else, but chooses not to. And that's completely fine imo, but he just makes himself a lot more accessible/exposed.

eh. Maybe to us. 99.99% of the USA has zero idea who he is - so if he is a "public figure" he is a very poorly known one

more a "representative"

So is anyone gonna talk about the huge amount of staff pickups instead of arguing about Hopkins? And I'm not talking "eh" or "awesome", but real discussion where you back your "eh" or "awesome" up.

I'm interested in what people think.

I just hope they do a great job in 2017. So many people begged for changes and it looks like change is coming.

• Like 4

not really sure what to say about the changes. i really only know about Tom Aungst because he was with the Cadets before. i don't know the other names and their credentials. i just hope they gel as a team and come up with something great to watch and listen to no matter how they place.

not really sure what to say about the changes. i really only know about Tom Aungst because he was with the Cadets before. i don't know the other names and their credentials. i just hope they gel as a team and come up with something great to watch and listen to no matter how they place.

YOU DON'T KNOW MICHAEL TERRY?!??!?! :laughing::laughing:

So is anyone gonna talk about the huge amount of staff pickups instead of arguing about Hopkins? And I'm not talking "eh" or "awesome", but real discussion where you back your "eh" or "awesome" up.

I'm interested in what people think.

what do you think?

YOU DON'T KNOW MICHAEL TERRY?!??!?! :laughing::laughing:

no. i am not an alumnus of any corps. i really have only paid attention to the Cadets stuff for the past few years. i am just a fan who loves to watch drum corps. i don't know all of the people on here or in the activity like those on here who marched.

no. i am not an alumnus of any corps. i really have only paid attention to the Cadets stuff for the past few years. i am just a fan who loves to watch drum corps. i don't know all of the people on here or in the activity like those on here who marched.

I know, I was just kidding.

I know, I was just kidding.

OK. wasn't sure since everyone seems to know who he is. if he is on the Cadets staff now, i will come to know about him.