Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

This is a question that is relevant to the 2016 Cadets, ss such, Cadets alums and fans on here would apparently prefer to discus something else , like trips to Europe, judge bias, arugula, history of all Corps medals, complaints

Good morning BRASSO.  Now, have another cup of latte.

Just now, Ghost said:

Good morning BRASSO.  Now, have another cup of latte.

Thanks for getting up before me Mom and putting on the coffee !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I've been up since 0400 MT.  I'm a green tea type of guy.

4 am ?  Is your neighbor's dog barking again ?

Edited by BRASSO

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yes, and his name is Cadet.

getting up at 4am though... geez, are you up that early to squeeze the milk out of the cows for the milk for the wife's coffee ?

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

getting up at 4am though... geez, are you up that early to squeeze the milk out of the cows for the milk for the wife's coffee ?

Nah, but there is a hen house a few blocks away if you need some eggs.  Mostly beef cows around us.  Time to walk Scooter.   Big Bird named our two dogs, Harley (RIP) and Scooter.

Edited by Ghost

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Nah, but there is a hen house a few blocks away if you need some eggs. 

Thanks for that... but Corpsband here fetches me my eggs when I need'em, Ghost.

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

At that hour I hope he doesn't get the two confused.  :lle:

16 hours ago, oldestoftheold said:

Is Dr Earnhart still the Program Coordinator at Cadets? He is not listed on the staff page on the YEA! site.

The Cadets alums, fans on DCP that might know the answer on this 2017 Cadets question from yesterday are apparently more interested on this Cadets thread with such subject topics as French cafes, London museums, arugula, , the historical effects of  Medals, , DCI judge bias, the Blue Devils, milk, Europe's cathedrals, etc than to intend to help you out with your 2017 Cadets Corps question. Otherwise, I have no idea why they haven't responded to your 2017 Cadets question from yesterday yet. ... lol!

Edited by BRASSO