The Cavaliers 2017

I really enjoyed O Superman and Sun's Gone Dim.

The hornline sounds very good!

repeat....

im so freakin excited for this show 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I really enjoyed O Superman and Sun's Gone Dim.

The hornline sounds very good!

I haven't seen tonight's run yet...but it sounds like it was more solid than last night's.And of course was in uniform tonight. Did the electronics blend appropriately? Waiting until the members can see the tape ( if they post it). Otherwise waiting until FloMarching on Tuesday. :-) 

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I haven't seen tonight's run yet...but it sounds like it was more solid than last night's.And of course was in uniform tonight. Did the electronics blend appropriately? Waiting until the members can see the tape ( if they post it). Otherwise waiting until FloMarching on Tuesday. :-) 

I thought there was a good blend in that section.

Still needs to be tweaked, but it was hard for me to process it all.  Wow!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

I thought there was a good blend in that section.

Still needs to be tweaked, but it was hard for me to process it all.  Wow!

Yea, I've had access all along as it's gone on the field...so I can imagine a first run in uniform would draw nothing but a "Wow!" Can't wait to see it. Either later tonight or on Flo on Tuesday. 

23 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Yea, I've had access all along as it's gone on the field...so I can imagine a first run in uniform would draw nothing but a "Wow!" Can't wait to see it. Either later tonight or on Flo on Tuesday. 

Well, you've more access to video than me, but they were instructed NOT to save the video on facebook.  This show will turn heads.  Lots of electronics blended into the soundscape, but you can still tell the brass and percussion are top shelf.  In other words WOW!!!!!!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Well, you've more access to video than me, but they were instructed NOT to save the video on facebook.  This show will turn heads.  Lots of electronics blended into the soundscape, but you can still tell the brass and percussion are top shelf.  In other words WOW!!!!!!

Yeah....I'm sure the alumni that were allowed access have the discipline to NOT save or share, as do I. :-) My point is that you evidently saw it on a live stream. I'll probably see it via my son's FB account ( before I draw horror about this again, the ONLY reason he has a FB account is to communicate with Cavs and has INVITED me to watch what's going on) when they post it for critical feedback internally. But if they don't post it, I've lived 53 1/2 years learning to be patient enough to wait for just a couple of more days until FloMarching broadcasts their show with Bluestars on Tuesday.  I agree that I think the show has ALL kinds of potential! And I couldn't be prouder that my kid is a CAVALIER!  

• Like 3