Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

1 hour ago, superOOk said:

ZSKFAn4.jpg

Now if they can only clean that joyful exuberance into one, uniform look over the next week...

Jk, I love it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ajlemm said:

Now if they can only clean that joyful exuberance into one, uniform look over the next week...

Jk, I love it!

And this is actually the point of this show. It's not MEANT to be a uniform, singular, clone-like expression. As such, people who look at this show and pick apart feet here and hands the entirely miss the point of the show.

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

And this is actually the point of this show. It's not MEANT to be a uniform, singular, clone-like expression. As such, people who look at this show and pick apart feet here and hands the emliterally miss the point of the show.

You know my post was in jest because of that very argument, right?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

You know my post was in jest because of that very argument, right?

Yes. Just tire of those "experts" who refuse to accept change.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Yes. Just tire of those "experts" who refuse to accept change.

I love this show but you can't look past clean JUST because of fun. Marching slightly out of time isn't intentional and certainly isn't HE. Freeform moments do a great job of showcasing "the point" but don't excuse out of time feet

• Like 1

Saw this show live for the first time in Allentown last night.  Awesome!  Best show of the night.  Max it out, Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

• Like 9

I wonder to what extent they care about scores anymore. The reaction the kids have at the end of this show really says it all. I wouldn't march any other corps right now. Not for any guaranteed medal.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I wonder to what extent they care about scores anymore. The reaction the kids have at the end of this show really says it all. I wouldn't march any other corps right now. Not for any guaranteed medal.

I noticed that earlier in the season too - the emotion of the MMs as they finish their show is just great! It is that live, real emotion that makes us love Bluecoats show so much.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

The crowd reaction was so explosive at Allentown last night. The Blue Devils were waiting to come on and the crowd was so loud for the Bluecoats.  It was electric!

• Like 6