Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Bloo now has everything through Zomby Woof on the field. They still have the new tag ending to go but the tag sounds great and once some bugs are ironed out should get the crowd on their feet. Following Down Side Up must have been an incredible task for the design staff but they have risen to the challenge admirably. I think a lot of folks will be very happy with this year's edition.

Tomorrow is the closed rehearsal (a/k/a the double secret probation rehearsal). So no snooping!

• Like 7

Bloo now has everything on the field as of this afternoon. Pretty amazing planning if you ask me.

• Like 6

As of tonight, the entire show is on the field. Ensemble was cut short, however, because of rain so I did not see an entire run through. 

• Like 3

I'm hearing from multiple sources that the closer doesn't suck. ;p

I'll try to give a non revealing review of tomorrow's ensemble after #BlooForceOne 

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 2

what color is the elvis jump suits this year. Really looking to an awkward moment again when I get to see the show for the first time. 

Report from Granville:

Tonight Bloo powered through a downpour lasting about 30 minutes. They hit Zomby Woof hard tonight, although their run-through consisted of only the last third of the show because of rain / safety concerns. Tomorrow there should be an afternoon ensemble block, Thank You Scientist's concert for the corps and Denison University faculty, and then the community run-through of the 2017 field show. Pretty exciting stuff!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Report from Granville:

Tonight Bloo powered through a downpour lasting about 30 minutes. They hit Zomby Woof hard tonight, although their run-through consisted of only the last third of the show because of rain / safety concerns. Tomorrow there should be an afternoon ensemble block, Thank You Scientist's concert for the corps and Denison University faculty, and then the community run-through of the 2017 field show. Pretty exciting stuff!

Quick question - are more sections having solos this year instead of screaming trumpets?

Edited by kinetic inferno11

5 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Quick question - are more sections having solos this year instead of screaming trumpets?

Quick answer: Yes, but some screamers, too.

• Like 1