Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Actually, the corps itself will be creating most of the sound, although microphones, amps and speakers will come into play.

That can be ok, if it's on a Tilt level I can dig it. Kinetic Noise had a bit too much of it to me, but I understand that it was used for show design. To each their own, but I really hope I can get behind what they do this year! This is shaping up to be an exciting season.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

That can be ok, if it's on a Tilt level I can dig it. Kinetic Noise had a bit too much of it to me, but I understand that it was used for show design. To each their own, but I really hope I can get behind what they do this year! This is shaping up to be an exciting season.

I will also add that solos over an ostinato are so last year.  Expect to hear a lot of full ensemble work.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

I will also add that solos over an ostinato are so last year. Expect to hear a lot of full ensemble work.

Now THAT gets me excited! Can't wait for Thursday!

• Like 1

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

Kinetic Noise had a bit too much of it to me, but I understand that it was used for show design.

This sentence is making me question your screen name. LOL.

Then again, I question my own screen name a lot because of how long it is, and because I made that username when I first joined DCP in the 2014 season and now I don't know how to change it besides just using a new email address.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

This sentence is making me question your screen name. LOL.

Then again, I question my own screen name a lot because of how long it is, and because I made that username when I first joined DCP in the 2014 season and now I don't know how to change it besides just using a new email address.

Lol, I just liked the two words combined. Also it was my first season on here, so why not you know? And the show was exciting, just maybe a little too extra on the tech side of things.

Bloo just finished their first full run-through. Holy cr@p! This show kicks @$$! I can't believe that was their first full run-through! They look and sound amazing!

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Bloo just finished their first full run-through. Holy cr@p! This show kicks @$$! I can't believe that was their first full run-through! They look and sound amazing!

Sooooooooo excited!!! Thursday, come on down!