Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Yes very excited.. :thumbs-up::dancin::thumbup:

I look back on the artistic audition posters they were posting,, and i thought maybe the theme have to do with the consistent graphics from each poster.

Artistic Elements in posters:

They were colourful, like bright rich beautiful colours.

Very Abstract

An Hatching Egg, (probable an hatched bird egg).

Lots of flying reference like, Birds

Butterfly

Wings

(It gives the impression of one flying) i could post the pictures here? everyone could take a shot at figuring out the THEME or just make up a theme seem fitting until Monday when the big reveal. It would keep this room fun and occupied until. What do you say guys???? should i post the Audition posters here so we can play FIGURING OUT THE THEME OR MAKE UP ONE ? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Yes very excited.. :thumbs-up::dancin::thumbup:

I look back on the artistic audition posters they were posting,, and i thought maybe the theme have to do with the consistent graphics from each poster.

Artistic Elements in posters:

They were colourful, like bright rich beautiful colours.

Very Abstract

An Hatching Egg, (probable an hatched bird egg).

Lots of flying reference like, Birds

Butterfly

Wings

(It gives the impression of one flying) i could post the pictures here? everyone could take a shot at figuring out the THEME or just make up a theme seem fitting until Monday when the big reveal. It would keep this room fun and occupied until. What do you say guys???? should i post the Audition posters here so we can play FIGURING OUT THE THEME OR MAKE UP ONE ? lol

Someone did ask Scott about the pictures he posted during the time of posting about auditions, and he said that clues can sometimes be found hidden in the graphics. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btown50 said:

Someone did ask Scott about the pictures he posted during the time of posting about auditions, and he said that clues can sometimes be found hidden in the graphics. 

Yeah i kind of did suspect so at the time seeing them being posted after realizing a similar pattern with the posters.

17 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I am not saying anything.

Do you know something that we dont know? Perhaps you want to share something.

As usual, probably the most excited about this show before it's even announced. Quite jealous of flammaster right now

Wondering if the rumor mill will be accurate with them as well. I've dropped some hints on what I think it will B, but I hope there's more to it than what I've heard.  If the rumor is correct, I will say that this opener could be even better than '85 for me. 

It's going to be another interesting show though. I'm looking forward to seeing them too.

Edited by jjeffeory

3 hours ago, flammaster said:

I am not saying anything.

I hear you. Not even a hint ? BD keep saying on twitter hashtag #Summeriscoming lol.. love it