2016 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

4.15 in one week?

Here we go....

I was thinking the same thing.

I can understand that jump in Class A, but Open Class and for the title?

And yes, Congrats to C2 and Cincinnati Tradition on their titles this year.

Edited by ErieSopMike
  • Like 2

Cleaning and changes.

• Like 2

Recaps are up...some interesting comparisons between prelims and finals

The bottom 6 scores seemed lower tonight...the recaps reveal why and the judge that tried to call the show.

• Like 1

The bottom 6 scores seemed lower tonight...the recaps reveal why and the judge that tried to call the show.

Well one judge didn't end up calling the show so....

All right, I'm heading to Jay's Diner for some post Finals chow. I'll see you next season for LIVE From the Stands! coverage of our favorite activity!

Thank you tonights coverage was better by far then Fan Net works can't say thank you enough to everyone involed in bring this to those of us that couldn't be there .

So he failed but should still be called out for it. The performers deserve much better.

• Like 1

This happens in DCI as well. The scores are inflated some in prelims due to there are more corps performing.

There were 14 Open Class corps yesterday in prelims, along with 5 Class A. Open Class scoring started a little above where Class A ended. That pushed some of the Open Corps up, so that today when we get to finals and a corps that was on 5th yesterday was 1st today, it makes some sense that the scores will be lower to leave room as they go through the top 10.

This happens in DCI as well. The scores are inflated some in prelims due to there are more corps performing.

There were 14 Open Class corps yesterday in prelims, along with 5 Class A. Open Class scoring started a little above where Class A ended. That pushed some of the Open Corps up, so that today when we get to finals and a corps that was on 5th yesterday was 1st today, it makes some sense that the scores will be lower to leave room as they go through the top 10.

Exactly. Finals the scores tend to spread out pushing the lower half scores down.

• Like 1