Blue Knights 2017

TrueBK

They trolled the heck out of their facebook followers by posting this:

"The Blue Knights are pleased to make a special announcement for the 2017 season (watch to the end for the music):

So lay it out like its a show announcement, even saying to watch to the end for music which ended up being from the 2016 show...annnnd its a video about a new food truck that they want people to donate for appliances. Ok BK.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Beckham said:

"The Blue Knights are pleased to make a special announcement for the 2017 season (watch to the end for the music):

So lay it out like its a show announcement, even saying to watch to the end for music which ended up being from the 2016 show...annnnd its a video about a new food truck that they want people to donate for appliances. Ok BK.

Lame.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beckham said:

I have to agree...not the greatest way to illicit donations for their new food truck appliances...should have left out "watch to the end for the music" part IMO...but it is what it is I guess...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Liahona said:

I have to agree...not the greatest way to illicit donations for their new food truck appliances...should have left out "watch to the end for the music" part IMO...but it is what it is I guess...

Yeah whoever runs their social media has to know that fans want to see a show announcement. A new food truck is a big deal, sure, and soliciting donations to equip it is necessary. But intentionally building up hype knowing your fans/people you want money from are expecting one thing, and giving them something completely different is a good way to turn people off. Maybe they should have done the video about the truck and announced their show at the end. "Hey we'll tell you our show in a minute but first check out this sweet new food truck!! Please help us in getting it ready to feed the corps!! And now for what you've been waiting for!!"

• Like 1

I don't have sympathy for anyone who is disappointed or feels trolled that there was no show announcement.  Heck, BK NEVER announces this early.

Me?  I expected this food truck announcement.  Believe me...it's a big deal for BK.  And, I might add, a pretty sweet trailer.  AC, slide-out, actually designed to be a mobile kitchen.  It's pretty darned nice.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, aLittleBird said:

That food truck is insane. The 2017 Knights have to be going berserk with excitement.

And come on guys... take a joke.

Yeah-because who wants to know your staff is getting you ready for success and to be performance ready, when your food truck is off the chains!

9 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Yeah-because who wants to know your staff is getting you ready for success and to be performance ready, when your food truck is off the chains!

Why not have both? it's only logical...

12 hours ago, tesmusic said:

What?

Dude, if the implication is that their stuff sucks because they purchased a really nice food truck, you need to take a step back.

28 minutes ago, aLittleBird said:

What?

Dude, if the implication is that their stuff sucks because they purchased a really nice food truck, you need to take a step back.

Slow down young one...my comment was meant to be toungue-in-cheek, but you know get defensive as though I've wronged you.

• Like 1