Innovations the Cadets should use

I think this year might be a good opportunity for the Cadets to do something centered around the topic that drives everyone crazy here: the uniforms. I envision a somewhat staged version of Mass that includes an actual plot where the very act of removong the uniform coupled with really "modern" drum corps elements such as trombone soloists blasting into microphones and some heavy exploitation of movable props culminates in the drum major ultimately shocking all of the other Cadets by losing faith and shedding the uniform. Ultimately, everyone puts the jacket back on and the Cadets close with a "classic" drum corps finale: a great company front. It allows them to use modern and classic elements in a way that has some kind of focus and purpose -- two things that were really missing from this past year's show. Oh well, just a thought.

Also, I think they should begin exploring new applications for traditional instruments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b76ao2j49w

I kept waiting for the bingo numbers to roll out.

Spandex.

With weight restrictions? LOL

In all seriousness... regardless of what innovations they use, or don't use, The Cadets will find a way.

They've had multiple "crossroads moments" in their long history, and have moved on and moved ahead virtually every time.

I'm not sure they're a sixth-place corps forever.

Or maybe they are... I have no idea. If I obtain the ability to predict the future, I'll focus on lottery numbers. LOL.

In all seriousness... regardless of what innovations they use, or don't use, The Cadets will find a way.

They've had multiple "crossroads moments" in their long history, and have moved on and moved ahead virtually every time.

I'm not sure they're a sixth-place corps forever.

Or maybe they are... I have no idea. If I obtain the ability to predict the future, I'll focus on lottery numbers. LOL.

I want to see a big bright Cadets this season. Uplifting, high energy, expansive drill, great guard. Kind of a 2000 ish show. I don't like the dark shows from Cadets.

Seems to me the past 2 years they were passed at the end of the season due to execution which was a result of design issues, too many changes to clean late in the year…might be able to say the same about 2014 when they cheesed out the ending and got passed

I feel they could move up a place or two by just locking in their show earlier and cleaning it

But yes, they do have some design issues too