2016 Media Available for Preorder!

Excellent to post and let us know. Been to busy to keep checking things myself. Thanks.

Since it's pre-recorded audio for the Cavies I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's the sponsor jingle section in the closer. Timed it and it runs about 30 seconds. Have to think that coke, meow mix, almond joy, toys-r-us etc....would have something to say with the copyright. Interested to see how they edit it together without losing much.

I saw Cavies in Quincy and Allentown prior to Indy and thought that there were more jingles in Quincy and Allentown shows and wondered if they were omitted since the performances in Indy were recorded. Of course it's also possible I missed them because there was so much in that show, definitely one that had to be seen more than once to be appreciated.

Looks like this isn't even preorder? I just received notice (Oct 20) the Blu-Rays had shipped, arriving in 5-6 business days.

• Like 1

I too received shipping confirmation of my Blu-ray/Cd bundle. UPS My Choice indicates a Monday delivery. In past years orders, I've received the CDs right away and then had to wait until the videos shipped later, so I can't say for certain if the order shipped in its entirety.

I too received shipping confirmation of my Blu-ray/Cd bundle. UPS My Choice indicates a Monday delivery. In past years orders, I've received the CDs right away and then had to wait until the videos shipped later, so I can't say for certain if the order shipped in its entirety.

I only ordered BluRays, and I got a shipping notice as well.

So DCI just updated the information on the DVD and BluRay with the following:

Due to copyright compliance considerations The “jingles” segment of The Cavaliers had to be edited.

Due to copyright compliance considerations the song title Corpse Bride for The Academy had to be edited out of the program.

However, on the CD, we have:

Due to copyright compliance considerations the song title Fix You for Troopers had to be edited out of the program.

Due to copyright compliance considerations the song title Music of the Night for Colts had to be edited out of the program.

With this in mind, is it safe to assume that the issues with the edits on the DVDs are purely Audio/Video sync issues and their full versions will appear on the CD?

Also, I find it interesting that Troopers get an edit notice for "Fix You" but Pacific Crest did not...

So DCI just updated the information on the DVD and BluRay with the following:

Due to copyright compliance considerations The “jingles” segment of The Cavaliers had to be edited.

Due to copyright compliance considerations the song title Corpse Bride for The Academy had to be edited out of the program.

However, on the CD, we have:

Due to copyright compliance considerations the song title Fix You for Troopers had to be edited out of the program.

Due to copyright compliance considerations the song title Music of the Night for Colts had to be edited out of the program.

With this in mind, is it safe to assume that the issues with the edits on the DVDs are purely Audio/Video sync issues and their full versions will appear on the CD?

Also, I find it interesting that Troopers get an edit notice for "Fix You" but Pacific Crest did not...

I'll bet they are waiting to license the rest of Pacific Crest's show, and once approved, they will still edit out the Fix you section of their show as well. And also add that to the list of edits on the website.

I'll bet they are waiting to license the rest of Pacific Crest's show, and once approved, they will still edit out the Fix you section of their show as well. And also add that to the list of edits on the website.

I'd be surprised if that's the case. If they're giving a possible shipping time frame, it would be pretty shocking if they weren't already pressing the materials in order to package and sell.

I cannot begin to tell you how bummed I am Madison's not on there. I know they have to restrict it to just Finals participants but dang it!!