Housing sites

I know this is kinda early, but have any corps announced or put on their calendar's their housing sites yet for the summer?

I know this is kinda early, but have any corps announced or put on their calendar's their housing sites yet for the summer?

Ghost is right, do some research.

That being said, there are some housing sites set-up for most I'm sure, but housing details are made, changed, tweaked etc through the season.

There may be some info out there, but I think you'll need to wait until closer to the season for much information.

Here are a couple of hints: If a corps is coming back to a show they will likely be housed where they were the year before.

The show's headliner is most likely to be housed at the show's host school (where the stadium is) so they have the most field-time practicing of any attending corps.

You're much better off contacting the TEP of the show and asking him because, in the end, the corps don't make the decision, the TEP does (maybe with some significant input from corps directors). Ours are already chosen, but many TEP's don't get started with their show until after the new year.

Edited by garfield

Ghost is right, do some research.

Surely one way of doing drum corps research is to ask questions on a forum where people follow drum corps closely.

• Like 6

Surely one way of doing drum corps research is to ask questions on a forum where people follow drum corps closely.

Read the rest of my post you quoted.