Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

7 minutes ago, corpsband said:

BAC fans expostulating about the lateness of all this activity whereas the actual reason for the timing was an email from BAC.

OK, WTH is this word?

Never mind.  Found it.  I love words.  This is a new one.  "B!tch!ing"  I like that.

Edited by garfield

6 hours ago, Eleran said:

I love armchair lawyers.

And by love, I mean "roll my eyes at"

Eh, I've benefited from the assistance and insights of some real lawyers and found others to be rather dense and unhelpful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corpsband said:

BAC fans expostulating about the lateness of all this activity whereas the actual reason for the timing was an email from BAC.

I guess I don't see how it is late?  How so?  Also to be clear, the initial e-mail did not come from BAC I don't believe and it seems it was put forth as a question, no?  Plus I give you kudos for the 5 syllable word. 

1 hour ago, corpsband said:

Clearly someone passed this info along and asked posters to put it up on DCP.   I    

Scurrilous charge by you. Do you have a scintilla of proof to support your claim that someone told a poster to put what CC was doing on DCP ? The bill itself was put on DCP only after the claim by you and others that it was bogus and demanding proof of what CC was doing. But this info was released by Craiga here on DCP, and my information is that noone asked him to post it. He did so to bring to light something he wanted to share. There was no group conspiracy planned to release this info. THATS  bogus. So what proof do you have that " someone asked someone to go post this on DCP ? My sense... you have none. You " clearly " are way out of bounds with this charge, then.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I guess I don't see how it is late?  How so?  Also to be clear, the initial e-mail did not come from BAC I don't believe and it seems it was put forth as a question, no?  Plus I give you kudos for the 5 syllable word. 

It was part and parcel of the giant river of mud  launched by the High Inquisitors.  

The initial email was from Boston listing FMM of Crown who were planning to march at BAC.  

Edited by corpsband

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Scurrilous charge by you. Do you have a scintilla of proof to support your claim that someone told a poster to put what CC was doing on DCP ? The bill itself was put on DCP only after the claim by you and others that it was bogus and demanding proof of what CC was doing. But this info was released by Craiga here on DCP, and my information is that noone asked him to post it. He did so to bring to light something he wanted to share. There was no group conspiracy planned to release this info. THATS  bogus. So what proof do you have that " someone asked someone to go post this on DCP ? My sense... you have none. You " clearly " are way out of bounds with this charge, then.

Is Craiga the aggrieved parent?  No?  Is he the girl's uncle?  No?  So... SOMEONE passed him the information.  You are a HOOT !  

• Like 1