Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

26 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Is Craiga the aggrieved parent?  No?  Is he the girl's uncle?  No?  So... SOMEONE passed him the information.  You are a HOOT !  

But thats NOT what your claim was. Your claim was that someone passed this on to Craiga for the expressed purpose for him to post this on DCP. Thats not true at all. He unilaterally decided to post it. There was no group, coordinated conspiracy here by Craiga with another person, or persons.

31 minutes ago, corpsband said:

It's hard to keep straight -- the Inquisitors are on a witch hunt,  but their 2017 productions is witchcraft.  It's all very confusing.

no witch hunt.. no inquisition.. maybe " the grass is greener on the other side" now, thats all, corpsband

Edited by BRASSO

13 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

But thats NOT what your claim was. Your claim was that someone passed this on to Craiga for the expressed purpose for him to post this on DCP. Thats not true at all. He unilaterally decided to post it. There was no group, coordinated conspiracy here by Craiga with another person, or persons.

I don't think I've ever mentioned Craiga.

But to suggest there's not a coordinated action here is absurd.

Consider:

First hints about "a G7 corps who is not the Cadets" were posted in the BAC thread.

The topic gained no traction in the Boston thread so another thread was created.

THAT thread include all sorts of vile name calling of Crown.  But it was deleted.

So ANOTHER thread is created to continue the bashing.  And a personal email from Crown to a FMM is posted (did you get permission from Crown to post that?) .

And this all just innocent behavior based on information that someone found -- what -- written on a bathroom wall? 

Please.  

Edited by corpsband

So I give you entrance into my private arts group. Let's say, the Interlochen Arts Academy. At a reduced cost. But the deal is, if you leave after this year for a different academy you pay the value of the fee I reduced for you. You agree via your signature freely given. Then, next year, you leave. And I say please pay me per the condition of the contract. And you have a problem with this?  

3 minutes ago, corpsband said:

But to suggest there's not a coordinated action here is absurd.

You are " out of this world " on your wild conspiracy claims now, corpsband. I suppose by now, its all you're left with.

Edited by BRASSO

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

You are " out of this world " on your conspiracy claims now, corpsband.

There's no conspiracy.  Everyone's actions have been right out in the open.  

And your motivations (and perhaps others) are crystal clear:  drag a G7 corps through the mud whenever and where ever you can.

Edited by corpsband

3 hours ago, garfield said:

In my business it IS an art form, except it can come with millions of dollars attached, and hundreds-of-thousands in inducements are commonplace.

It's so bad that the (soon to be slaughtered) Dodd-Frank created Consumer Financial Protection Board (good riddance) required complete transparency by mandating that transfers make public declarations stating how much they are being awarded to change firms.

Sounds like the same type of solution might stop these "jumping MM's" from rolling financial obligations from one corps to another.  But, on the other hand, it's not really a problem here in this case if BAC simply steps up and pays off the balance due to Crown.

[must ... not . . . take  .  .  .  political   .   .   .   bait]

I would just reemphasize what I said a few posts ago: we can't all be lawyers (or accountants, etc.), and good drum corps, and good companies, will not to try to deceive their customers with misleading contracts.

It seems unlikely to me that Crown has done so. I'm sure that in your job, you wouldn't do so, either.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, garfield said:

OK, WTH is this word?

Never mind.  Found it.  I love words.  This is a new one.  "B!tch!ing"  I like that.

We're a sesquipedalianistic bunch, for sure.

1 hour ago, garfield said:

I should have guessed it'd be my Ayn Rand comments that would drag him out...

Old joke: " . . . and the other, of course, involves orcs."