Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

28 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Bumping this post because it asks some interesting questions that no one has tried to answer.

The current Chief Operations Officer/ Executive Director of the Inspire Group ( includes the Boston Crusaders ) is a successful Boston, Ma. Trial Attorney by profession ( also marched BAC, taught Marching Bands, incidentally), His private practice law specialty ironically is.... " Litigation ". I am confident that a workable solution can and will be worked out between the parties that will allow these marchers to march the Corps of their choice ( Boston Crusaders in this case ) without much unanticipated financial difficulties. .

Edited by BRASSO

21 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I tell ya, I haven't seen EVERYONE worked up this much since the RAMD era...

The thread has close to 6,000 views in just 18 hours too.

Nothing compares on DCP to RAMD however in terms of the daily sheer psychopathic postings that we could routinely find there. Those cats were a whole 'nutha breed of mammal ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

nm...

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, Bruckner8 said:

I read the entire thread; took an hour.

Already covered:

1) DCI's policy on switching corps. 

2) Crown's payback policy. 

Not covered:

1) what happens if BAC allows member to march knowing the outstanding debt exists? 

2) does the member have recourse against Crown since - for all intents and purposes - Crown's instructional leadership had changed so drastically that the member can claim "bait n switch?" IOW Crown is an intitely different organization as far as the member is concerned (esp if the rumors are true that said instructional leadership was instrumental in recruiting said member) Might render the contract unenforceable. 

This seems to be a very rational interpretation.  Eleran, does this hold water?

49 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The thread has close to 6,000 views in just 18 hours too.

Nothing compares on DCP to RAMD however in terms of the daily sheer psychopathic postings that we could routinely find there. Those cats were a whole 'nutha breed of mammal ( lol!)

One (supposed) mammal in particular comes to mind...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

One (supposed) mammal in particular comes to mind...

Was her RAMD poster name " Catherine " ? I seem to forget now. Wow.. she was something else.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You have mentioned THE NAME THAT SHOULD NEVER BE MENTIONED.  Now you are REALLY going to be in trouble after EVERYONE finds out!

Ok, what are you guys talking about....(sorry I had to be that ONE guy who asks XD)

20 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You have mentioned THE NAME THAT SHOULD NEVER BE MENTIONED.  Now you are REALLY going to be in trouble after EVERYONE finds out!

You make a valid point. Sorry for that transgression. For the offense, I will get down and do 24 pushups (.... albeit, 1 per month. )

• Like 2