DCI Spring Training Finale Thread!

2 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Maybe, but that's not what people who watched BOA (as I can attest myself) or WGI (as many others observed) would say.

I bought BOA Grand National Finals last fall and the stream was fantastic. The problems I saw were mostly direction and microphone set-up stuff.

Edited by Kamarag

Just now, Liahona said:

That's right Dan....ABC Wide World of Sports...haha

The agony of defeat?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

That's the perfect way to have no subscribers at all. You'd be shocked how much it would cost you in the system you describe.

Building the actual cost plus profit into the price stated is bad?

I mean, in Europe that's exactly what they do.  They even include taxes into the price stated.

We're the weird one's out in that regard.

I believe what you're trying to say is that the commercials help offset the price to deliver the service.

I guess I understand that, but I just would like it stated up front so that I can be informed about what I have to put up with...

Anyway, onto drumcorps!

• Like 2

Just now, Kamarag said:

I bought BOA Grand National Finals last fall and the stream was fantastic. The problems I saw were mostly direction and microphone set-up stuff.

For me, and for a number of others, it was a huge step down in quality from the previous few years. Lots of people on BOA's forums were complaining, rightly.

• Like 1

Oh, somehow I hadn't heard that shows could now be 13 minutes long. That's cool.

I think DCPers should listen to Dan (won't even attempt to spell his last name). After a few years, we'll really start to see what FloMarching is capable of. Just give them 3-5 years' chance.

• Like 1

Also hadn't heard that Cesario was no longer in his role as DCI's artistic guru.