Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

Some big sound out of Legends already.  Come end of season when they let them loose it should cook.  

The solo.  Wow.  This could be one of 'the ballads' we look forward to each show this year.  

• Like 1

Not only was the bari soloist incredible, but the horn line balance during Sound of Silence is strong as well.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Close up gremlin bites one of the sabres behind the soloist....

I'm really liking this arrangement of Sound of Silence. And that we're getting the whole song as a theme.  

Weird how certain songs suddenly get used by more than one corps; I think a BOA finalist last year played "Sounds of Silence" too. Maybe next year we'll hear "Baby Driver" or "Keep the Customer Satisfied."

Just now, N.E. Brigand said:

Weird how certain songs suddenly get used by more than one corps; I think a BOA finalist last year played "Sounds of Silence" too. Maybe next year we'll hear "Baby Driver" or "Keep the Customer Satisfied."

Baby Driver is a GREAT movie btw.  And if you're musically inclined what they do with the soundtrack is pretty awesome.  

Simon has a lot of stuff from Graceland and Rythmn of the Saints I think would translate so well to the field.