One show, Two Blues, Tri-Cities Wa - July 10, 2017

Good score BK- great rise in score the past 2 shows

Edited by wesleyrp
  • Like 1

Well OBVIOUSLY this means the Blue Devils have peaked and the show is a disaster 

/sarcasm

10 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Why does @DrumScorps hate Seattle Cascades?

:'(

Jk.  But it did leave them off again. 

I know I was like where are the Cascades?  Did they sit this show out last minute or what???  That is just weird.  

And Golden Empire wins Open Class by seven tenths. They won't compete again until Friday, when they join the California O.C. corps for three final events this year. Columbians and Battalion, meanwhile, will compete in Boise and Ogden before wrapping up their season at Drums Along the Rockies.

Really proud of my homies, OC, tonight.  They got a nice bump, and without a brass judge.  GE scores a little better tonight.  What can I say?  I love those kids.

10 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

And Golden Empire wins Open Class by seven tenths. They won't compete again until Friday, when they join the California O.C. corps for three final events this year. Columbians and Battalion, meanwhile, will compete in Boise and Ogden before wrapping up their season at Drums Along the Rockies.

I am very excited to see both shows on the DATR webcast.  Battalion seems much more competitive this year, and they were great last year in their debut. I have a really good feeling about them.   

Edited by DrumManTx

10 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I am very excited to see both shows on the DATR webcast.  Battalion seems much more competitive this year, and they were great last year in their debut. I have a really good feeling about them.   

Battalion has grown by leaps and bounds! They seriously came out to play tonight!! Columbians will never t go down without a fight though! You can be guaranteed this corps will not "go gentle in to that good night". I have no doubt this will be an amazing competition!

DrumScorps obviously has it out for Cascades! Lol! I wish they would do less filter for their singer - it could really put them up a few points! Utilize what your corps can do! In terms of sound. Trust them.

OC has phenomenal brass sound!! So clean and...eek!!!!

Great show in what is arguably one of the hardest stadiums to play in!! It swallows sound and amplifies the slightest warble. All the corps did so well!!! Way to go!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1