One show, Two Blues, Tri-Cities Wa - July 10, 2017

58 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

. Columbians and Battalion, meanwhile, will compete in Boise and Ogden before wrapping up their season at Drums Along the Rockies.

For only their second year, the Battalion are showing nice growth.

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Why does @DrumScorps hate Seattle Cascades?

:'(

Jk.  But it did leave them off again. 

Wishing DCI would decide if the corps is going to be referred-to as "Cascades" or "Seattle Cascades".  My scores-monkey has a hard time correlating one to the other.

Our apologies for the delay.  The scores data and recap were fixed shortly (~ 15mins) after the original set was posted.

There was NO disrespect meant to our friends from Seattle.

-john

2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Wishing DCI would decide if the corps is going to be referred-to as "Cascades" or "Seattle Cascades".  My scores-monkey has a hard time correlating one to the other.

Our apologies for the delay.  The scores data and recap were fixed shortly (~ 15mins) after the original set was posted.

-john

I was just kidding, no harm done.  

:)

6 hours ago, JohnD said:

-john

You have my sympathies. Computer code has no tolerance for variation. If it's looking for "Cascades," then even the slightest variance from that character string will be ignored. 

9 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

By the way, there are currently multiple high quality videos of Seattle Cascades and Oregon Crusaders out there if you know where to look......

PM me.

11 hours ago, Zeke said:
Blue Devils
Blue Knights
Oregon Crusaders
Seattle Cascades

I wonder what impact, if any, the small show and lack of peer competition for BD may have on their score tonight.    You would think it could possibly hold their score back a bit.   Who knows. My guess BD will push upwards of 83 tonight either way.

10 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I wonder what impact, if any, the small show and lack of peer competition for BD may have on their score tonight.    You would think it could possibly hold their score back a bit.   Who knows. My guess BD will push upwards of 83 tonight either way.

Doubt it.  They perform the he// out of every molecule of this show.  In any case, we'll know a few things come Saturday when they go up against Bloo.