3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

Go BK!!! My favorite Blue! Have a great time performing in front of your home crowd! Your show is awesome and I will be cheering for you from home. Go Bass 2 <3. And a shout out to BD bass 2 and soloist MS....hometown kiddos doing excellent things!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BassFanMom said:

Go BK!!! My favorite Blue! Have a great time performing in front of your home crowd! Your show is awesome and I will be cheering for you from home. Go Bass 2 <3. And a shout out to BD bass 2 and soloist MS....hometown kiddos doing excellent things!

From one bass drummer to another he's killing it.  Their drumline is absolutely bonkers this year.  In a good way.  

• Like 1

I've heard in the past that part of the agreement to use Mile High Stadium (it should never be called anything else) is a requirement to use the in-house media production team (hence some of the spectacularly bad broadcasts for this event in the past). Does anyone know if this is/was actually the case? If true, is it still a requirement?

Go Devils, your show is starting to really get good.  Still much work to be done.  

21 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

Will be there in the flesh.   Hope the audio and view is better than Flo. :1_grinning:

You haven't been to a live venue in a while, have you?

• Like 2

Lots of anxiety in Casper last night whether the same weather issues would threaten the Denver show, depriving the locals their only chance of a live look at their hometown corps in 2017.

On the one hand: the forecast is favorable, predicting low probability of storms in the evening.

On the other hand: At noon the humidity is high (for Denver) and it just "feels" like rain is inevitable. And the history of DATR is one of sometimes wild weather.

Here's hoping.