TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

I LOVE how much they love performing this show!!!!!  Bloooooo

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

So the sound is on now, but I'm not sure that's a good thing.  It sounds like the mics are placed directly above the field 50 feet in the air.  I hear more crowd than I do corps at times.

When you can hear people talking in normal volume during the show when Bluecoats is playing...maybe someone should rethink their mic placements. There are more mics on the Bluecoats drum set than they have for the entire ###### field.

What a #### show.

Good news is, these are the guys who will be producing the world championships.

• Like 3

They seemed a bit gassed sound wise right before the final hits.   But that could be Flo screwing things up. 

I appreciate the Bluecoats show, but my attention starts to drift during the ballad and they don't really get me back until they come charging down the ramp near the end. Last year's show faded in the same general area, but I think it stalls a bit more this time, maybe because the pink ramps gave more visual interest, at least.

• Like 4

Just now, ZachDrumCorps said:

I heard the ballad backfield, it was amazing. I heard it live...wow it was disappointing 

Doesn't work in an open stadium like this one, where the sound goes straight to the Circle K on the corner.

• Like 2

Bloo added some new stuff tonight. Like the end of the drum break much better. They seemed a little sloppy tonight but they killed it the last minute!

• Like 1

Question:  Other than tonight, has BD ever performed first?  Has to be very strange for the first three to perform this early.

• Like 1