East Coast Classic August 3, 3017

Nothing really to talk about other than a nice increase for BK, and kudos to Madison for increasing their lead over the Academy.

• Like 2

Great scores and shows, BAC were amazing!

Props to Madison and Boston's joint encore...beautiful job! Great storied histories and corps.

and FB live vids were awesome! TY to the posters for same and tonight's commentary here on Bandoplanet. :)

"It's just Corps".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Looks like DCI will be happy with the tightness of the corps in the "groups".

Ghost,

I love your signature!

Great time at Boston show last night enjoyed by all.  The weather was great.  Great turn out.  Standing O for each corps.  The talent of each corps is off the charts great job by all the kids.

(IMO)

Boston:  IMO will continue to improve per plan as they layer and add to their all-round great show.  No doubt Boston will be on fire at finals.  Just blew the people in the stands away.

BK:  Need to see them live again.  They have some very nice music through out their show.  Could not get a good grasp on their show as a hole also they had some speaker issue.( Maybe it is just me).  Finals corps

MS:  For me MS was the biggest surprise.  This is a show that you have to see live (IMO).  You have to give them a lot credit.  They performed this abstract show very well.  IMO. The second biggest change this year besides Boston.  (IMO should make finals).

Note:  These are the only three corps that I had  a chance to see last night.  But all in all great night in Boston for a drum corps shows.  (Need more shows up here in Boston). 

• Like 1