Clifton: Part Dos - August 2, 2017

Just now, emc2 said:

Have I said anything neg about anyone this year.  IMO  BK is not near BAC this year Design wise.  I will see them Live at BAC show. should be interesting.

Yes you've said very negative things by saying so and so "isn't even in the same league"

As far as design itself, other than Guard I would say BK is better designed. The corps has to perform up to the design, the design isn't a limitation for BK 

jmo 

• Like 1

Only comp I'm going to this year, hope everyone does well!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Yes you've said very negative things by saying so and so "isn't even in the same league"

As far as design itself, other than Guard I would say BK is better designed. The corps has to perform up to the design, the design isn't a limitation for BK 

jmo 

No IMO it is not neg. Just looking at the scores from last year to this year.    I guess aim bias. sorry.

14 minutes ago, afd said:

Makes them feel good. Let them have their 2 cents. That's all it's worth.

Who is " them " however ? I don't know who " them " is. There is no mnonolithic thinking " them " on here, as near as I can tell.

1 hour ago, emc2 said:

BK not even in the same league as BAC,  Maybe SOA,

Not really, emc2.... BK is currently in 8th, scoring around 86... SOA is currently in 17th, scoring around 77. BK is not in the same league as SOA, at all.. even as a " maybe " for consideration. That comment was demeaning ( perhaps unintentionally by you ) to BK, imo.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Not really, emc2.... BK is currently in 8th, scoring around 86... SOA is currently in 17th, scoring around 77. BK is not in the same league as SOA, at all.. even as a " maybe " for consideration. That comment was demeaning ( perhaps unintentionally by you ) to BK, imo.

B MOP.  you have said thing i will not get into. I did not mention SOA or any one else by name.

3 minutes ago, emc2 said:

B MOP.  you have said thing i will not get into. I did not mention SOA or any one else by name.

Maybe you should go back and reread a post you made comparing BK and SOA.

Edited by oldcadetsop

2 minutes ago, emc2 said:

. I did not mention SOA .

Perhaps I read " SOA " above in your comments inaccurately... a mirage, or something.

38 minutes ago, afd said:

Makes them feel good. Let them have their 2 cents. That's all it's worth.

For the record emc2 does not represent my opinion on here. He also does not represent the boston crusaders opinion either. He only makes himself look bad by his negative comments toward other corps. 

• Like 3