2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

Just now, luv4corps said:

Legends have impressed me a lot this year.  In spite of their financial woes, it would be nice to see them in WC in the coming years, if that is where the corps is headed.  They are incredibly similar to Genesis in every way.  

Except winter in Kzoo is a bit harsher than Austin 

Legends just finished after what has been their most successful season. It a trying one as well. Really strong performance.

Ok all who are watching, and I know I'm repeating myself ad nauseum, but only because I'm excited for Crest: they have a few really shining, well-designed moments in this show, something they haven't had in a few years. Don't get me wrong, it's always great music and marching and design, but memorable moments signal wanting to jump into the next tier up of design. My favorite one (and it's super simple so I don't mean to build it up so much) to watch for: midway into the opener, the Beautiful Mind impact where they do a quick pause and then move on with a little lilt up and another impact is a SPARKLING moment. Just something to hook into for everyone!

• Like 5

Yeah PC feels ready to push their envelope next year in the way Genesis does after doing a great but fairly safe show design wise.