2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

Ohhh man all these kids crying is hitting me right in the feels.

• Like 7

My son in SCVC texted me this just now before heading off to warmup:

"We're going wabbit hunting!!"

• Like 4

Wow. Lots of emotion there at the close. Tears smiles. All the feels. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

They're more about the colors than the shapes. They're to represent emotions that change with each portion of the show. Boo is explaining on the DCI.org live blog. 

Personally, they're not adding enough meaning to keep for me bit neither are they a distracrion 

Thanks; I can only do so much "multi-tasking" here in the office :innocent:

• Like 1

Great show by Spirit, without question their best of the season. I hope this is not just a good year for them but the beginning of a comeback.

• Like 3

The feels are going to continue to run strong in this next block. 5 corps will be performing their last show. The Mandarins will be extremely interesting to watch. I guarantee they will absolutely throw down. This is already the corps' best season, and they're on the cusp of finals. Emotions are going to be high after they perform. 

• Like 4

Those were some great numbers for everyone. Honestly I don't think I would have scored anyone differently. Both PC & OC's great performances were reflected in good scoring bumps, and I really want SOA & OC to land ahead of BDB with those performances. Genesis & Legends were as close as they should have been, which is to say minutely so. Music City widened their gap over Spartans, rightly so.