Hitting Hard 2018

37 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

The Cavaliers. No question about it.

I expect Madison to move up and Boston is going to come out swinging. 

I concur.  Cavies are on the move.  Madison will be stronger and Boston has developed a taste for hob-knobbing with the big kids!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ShortAndFast said:

This is the hard truth of DCI. Many corps will get better in 2018. Only a few will place higher.

Yeah cuz to place higher a corps has to be mo' bettah than other corps around it all of which have also improved.  SO difficult to do.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 2

I also predict that the Mandarins will come out with another very strong show next year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar said:

Surprised no one has said Mandarins yet. They have an established program coordinator and a solid instructional staff. The corps is coming off of it's highest placement in WC. I would imagine them becoming even more of a destination corps and attracting more recruits.

^^^ THIS ^^^

13th is a punch in the teeth. THey have a great design staff.. great leadership in JW and are now a place that is genuinely peoples first choice corps rather than a stepping stone to someone else.

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I predict Blue Devils move in a new design direction next year (after an anniversary show looking to the future that dates about a decade after they changed design direction in 2008) and take the judges by storm with a finals win by 1+ points. 

you are experiencing classical symptoms of hypnosis

• Like 1

I predict two corps will fall out of the top 12, competition is so stiff from 10 -15, all great shows and hungry corps. 

• Like 2